Friday, June 21, 2013

Shoe Art

Here are the pictures for the shoe art I have done so far...

This first pair are the shoes that I did for my sister. One shoe has Disney characters and one has Pixar characters. 

 Both shoes together :)

The Pixar shoe....




 The Disney shoe...




And here are the front of the shoes...



The second pair I have done was for my daughter, Miss P, I did all of her favorite characters from the TV shows and movies she likes to watch. And I was so excited when I found a pair of canvas shoes that could fit her at Payless!

Here are both shoes together...


Left shoe....





Right shoe....




And the front of the shoes...


And the third pair is pictured in another post, click here to see them. And if you want a pair the pricing is also in the post mentioned.
Well there you go. 
I do not claim any of the characters I used, on the shoe pictured above, as mine. They come from Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, Cut the rope (Omnom), and the children's book Gossie


Loves! 



No comments:

Post a Comment