Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome Fall!

I am so excited that fall is here! I am a fan of the cold weather, and with cold weather comes cute  sweaters, boots, and scarves (and more modest clothes for other girls). And changing leaves! I'm thinking this will make a cute card and it would also be cute on wood to hang on the wall, we'll see what happens :).

Well still trying to find a place to print my cards! I think I have a place but I'm having trouble getting anything worked out with them so we'll see. I'm also hoping to get stuff printed so I can go to a craft fair here in Logan. (fingers crossed)

Everyone enjoy the cool weather! And stay tuned for more Etsy stuff and Craft Fair info :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This picture totally captures how I feel about fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holli this reminds me of Gentry! She would wear boots and scarves all summer if she could. So so cute!

    ReplyDelete