Thursday, February 7, 2013

#365DRAWING: 8 Fashion pic 1 and 2

I tried something new today- I was looking at a catalogue from Down East and I really liked to poses the girls were in so I thought I'd try my hand at drawing some. Definitely I will be doing this more in the future it really helps me to get down how to draw my girls in all kinds of poses. 
And this little girl looks like she's ready for spring (as am I). 

I also drew this one while referencing the Down East catalogue. I must say they really have some cute clothes this year, but then again they always do- if I had the money I would so buy all my clothes from Down East, just saying.
While I was coloring Keith made an interesting comment... He said these girls look older than the ones I usually draw. And I kind of like that, my design really is evolving as I draw more! Which really really makes me excited! 
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment